Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) Treatment, Causes, Symptoms
What is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)?
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common problem of women in the vagina: BV is categorized into 3 different infections yeast infection (fungal infection), trichomoniasis (Sex transmitted diseases), vaginitis. BV to affect women between the ages of 14 to 40 ages. Bacterial vaginosis (BV) has seen from some women without sign or symptoms, but symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) itching outside of the vagina, burning, and discharge (like; watery & thin, white or gray in color, unpleasant smell). If BV is not treated at the right time may be lead to the very serious health of vagina.
What are the Causes of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)?
Bacteria flora, BV is caused by an imbalance of this bacteria which bacteria flora present in the woman's vagina. In the body, everywhere bacteria are present but some are useful and some harmful. When harmful bacteria’s are grown in numbers, useful bacteria’s fail to protest them lead BV. One is the most useful bacteria present in vagina lactobacilli; lactobacilli bacteria produce lactic acid which is useful for protest the growth of harmful bacteria. Low production of lactic acid will fail to protest the unwanted bacteria’s will lead to Bacterial vaginosis BV. Women should consult a doctor for this disease and intake antibiotics but BV can return again in few weeks.
Some natural Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is:
- Tea Tree Oil: The main chemical composition of tea tree oil is a-terpineol, terpinen-4-ol, linalool and many more. Before using tea tree oil consults your physician first. Rub the oil overall affected area and leave it to check the reaction or effect.
- Boric Acid: For pregnant woman definitely no. Apply boric acid direct in the vagina. It is work as an antibiotic. Boric acid has a high cure rate of Bacterial vaginosis (BV). Before use boric acids consult your physician.
- Garlic: Garlic often used as home remedies for antibacterial properties, you can intake the garlic pills not directly apply garlic into the vagina: it will burn the skin.
- Apple Cider vinegar: For pH balance; apple cider vinegar often used. One cup of water add rising the vulva in a solution of two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar may lessen symptoms.
- Yogurt: This is a natural probiotic, probiotic means containing useful bacteria. By intake of yogurt which leads to establishing useful bacteria again into the body. Healthy bacteria can diminish the harmful bacteria.
- Safe Sex: Randomly having multiple sexual partners can boost the risk. Always take precaution like condom before going to sex with new partners.
- Breathable cotton underwear: Cotton underwear can catch moisture; this can lead reproduction land of useful bacteria. Maximum production of useful bacteria can lessen the harmful bacteria in the vagina.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Use hydrogen peroxide into the vagina can remove harmful bacteria (Bacterial vaginosis). But it has some harmful effects to the vagina. Regular use of hydrogen peroxide, definitely you can get the better consequence.
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) Conclusion
For BV the best way is first to consult the physician and take some antibiotics. Ask your physician can you apply natural remedies for Bacterial vaginosis (BV), if yes you can use. Intake of antibiotic can help to lessen harmful bacteria in a fast manner. But the natural process is cost-effective than traditional treatment.